Synopsis: Ten Things You Should Know About This Book
1. Sebastian Grey is a devilishly handsome rogue with a secret.
2. Annabel Winslow's family voted her The Winslow Most Likely to Speak Her Mind and The Winslow Most Likely to Fall Asleep in Church.
3. Sebastian's uncle is the Earl of Newbury, and if he dies without siring an heir, Sebastian inherits everything.
4. Lord Newbury detests Sebastian and will stop at nothing to prevent this from happening.
5. Lord Newbury has decided that Annabel is the answer to all of his problems.
6. Annabel does not want to marry Lord Newbury, especially when she finds out he once romanced her grandmother.
7 is shocking, 8 is delicious, and 9 is downright wicked, all of which lead the way to 10. Happily. Ever. After. (from the back of the book)
Review: The hero of this book, Sebastian Grey, is a prominant character in the previous book, What Happens in London. At points he almost stole the story! And the heroine was different from the other two, not being born to priviledge. It made for an interesting story. I enjoyed this one as much as the other two. Once again, Quinn was able to create layered, plausible characters that felt real the entire time. It was a delightful read!
Bookmarks: 8 of 10
Date Finished: 5-5-2011