Friday, November 4, 2011

Aquistions: Amazon Gift Card

For my birthday (which isn't until January, but my husband's family celebrates all the birthdays on the same day), I received an Amazon Gift Card. I spent a bit and here is what I purchased:

Black Heart, Ivory Bones ed. by Ellen Datlow and Teri Windling

Snow White, Blood Red ed. by Ellen Datlow and Teri Windling

Silver Birch, Blood Moon ed. by Ellen Datlow and Teri Windling

Ruby Slippers, Golden Tears ed. by Ellen Datlow and Teri Windling

Black Swan, White Raven ed. by Ellen Datlow and Teri Windling

The Trials and Tribulations of Little Red Riding Hood ed. by Jack Zipes

Red as Blood or Tales from the Sisters Grimmer by Tanith Lee, et. Al.

The Mislaid Magician or Ten Years After: Being the Private Correspondence Between Two Prominent Families Regarding a Scandal Touching the Highest Level by Caroline Stevermer & Patricia C. Wrede


I'm sure you can tell I am on a fairy tale kick at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Oh such goodness!! I love gift cards for book stores! :)

    ReplyDelete