Saturday, August 4, 2012

Review: The Further Observations of Lady Whistledown ed. by Julia Quinn

Synopsis: Framed by the musings of Lady Whistledown (first introduced in The Duke and I), this is a collection of four stories set in the same time frame, all settling around a skating party and a Valentine's Day Ball.

Review: This was marvelous! I loved that characters in one story often popped into another stories. I loved the unique touch each author gave on their story, but maintaining the over all feel - light, romantic and witty. I highly recommend. Oh, and I would read ALL of the Bridgerton Series before this - those characters make appearances also and if you know who Lady Whistledown is, it makes it even more fun!

Prude Note: Each story has varying levels of sex scenes - from graphic to none at all. Most can be skipped if you wish, without impeding the story.

Bookmarks: 8 of 10

Awards: None

Date Finished: 8-1-2012
Pages: 391



No comments:

Post a Comment