Saturday, August 4, 2012

Review: Lady Whistledown Strikes Back by Julia Quinn

Synopsis: Like the first, this is another collection of four stories framed by the musings of Lady Whistledown (first introduced in The Duke and I). These take place surrounding a Dinner with a Theft and a Festival at Palace.

Review: Again, this was marvelous! I loved that characters in one story often popped into another stories. I loved the unique touch each author gave on their story, but maintaining the over all feel - light, romantic and witty. I highly recommend. Oh, and I would read ALL of the Bridgerton Series before this - those characters make appearances also and if you know who Lady Whistledown is, it makes it even more fun!

Prude Note: Each story has varying levels of sex scenes - from graphic to none at all. Most can be skipped if you wish, without impeding the story.

Bookmarks: 8 of 10

Awards: None

Date Finished: 8-3-2012
Pages: 387

No comments:

Post a Comment