Saturday, July 12, 2014

Aquisitions: BOOK SALE LOOT!

Well, the book sale was not as fabulous as I'd hoped. While the new space allows for better sorting of the merchandise, it seemed they had less to offer. I suppose that is because they have not had time to reload the shelves.

As it was, I did score some good finds, although only one from my list of books to find. Here is what I bought:

100 Hair-Raising Little Horror Stories ed. by Al Sarrantonio and Martin H. Greenberg

The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan (The Heroes of Olympus, Book I)

The Letter to the Hebrews by William Barclay (The Daily Study Bible Series)

The Letters to the Corinthians by William Barclay (The Daily Study Bible Series)

The Letters to the Galatians and Ephesians by William Barclay (The Daily Study Bible Series)

The Weapon Maker by A.E. Van Vogt

The Intellectual Devotional: Revive Your Mind, Complete Your Education and Roam Confidently with the Cultural Class by David S. Kidder and Noah D. Oppenhelm

Moja Mean One: A Swahili Counting Book by Muriel Feelings

D is for Drums: A Colonial Williamsburg ABC by Kay Chorao

The Samurai's Daughter by Robert D. San Souci

I also purchased a book for a friend, a several Franklin the Turtle books for a friend's toddler and a huge stack of Berenstain Bears for my nephew (who is just 2 months and I'm sure will enjoy reading them...someday).

All these books only cost me $11 - not a bad haul!





No comments:

Post a Comment