Friday, February 3, 2017

Acquisitions: Janaury 2017 Haul

For the first time, I'm actually tracking how many books I buy each month and the cost.

Turns out, I buy more than I realized - and spend more than I realized.

Yes, you are all very shocked by this, I can tell.

Moving on.

Total Bought: 28

Total Spent: $48*

What I Bought: 


The Dead in Their Vault Arches (Flavia De Luce, Book 6) by Alan Bradley
The Complete Works of William Law (Kindle) by William Law
The Emperor's Edge Collection (Books 1-3) (Kindle) by Lindsay Buroker
Flannery O'Connor: The Complete Stories by Flannery O'Connor
The Housekeeper and the Professor by Yoko Ogawa
A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy, Book 1) by Deborah Harkness
The Toll Gate by Georgette Heyer
The Berenstain Bears and Too Much Vacation by Stan and Jan Berenstain
The Dressmaker of Khair Khana by Gayle Tzemach Lemmon
Cornelia and the Audacious Escapades of the Somerset Sisters by Lesley M. M. Blume
The Thief (The Queen's Thief, Book 1) by Megan Whalen Turner
If Walls Could Talk: An Intimate History of the House by Lucy Worsley
A Tangled Web by L. M. Montgomery
The Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus, Book 3) by Rick Riordan
The Blood of Olympus (Heroes of Olympus, Book 5) by Rick Riordan
Plague of Memory (Stardoc, Book 7) by S. L. Viehl
Sylvia and Bruno by Lewis Caroll
Among the Gently Mad: Strategies and Perspectives for the Book Hunter in the Twenty-First Century by Nicholas Basbanes
Maus II by Art Spiegelman
Maus  by Art Spiegelman
Vampire Knight 19 by Matsuri Hino
Vampire Knight 11 by Matsuri Hino
Vampire Knight 10 by Matsuri Hino
Monstress, Volume I: Awakening by Marjprie Liu
Pretty Deadly, Volume I: The Shrike by Kelly Sue DeConnick

Jesus Feminist: An Invitation to Revisit the Bible's View of Women by Sarah Bessey
Batman: Gotham by Gaslight by Brian Augustyn
Berkeley Physics Course: Volume 2 by Edward Purcell


*This is a bit misleading. 1) $11 went towards a supplemental school books.2) Ten were purchased with gift cards, so the actual money spent was $122. But most of it wasn't my money, and that's what I focus on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment