Friday, January 21, 2011

Aquisitions: Paperbank Inc.

There is a cute little used book store near us I frequent. While 80% of their inventory is romance, I often find small treasures among the sci-fi/fantasy, classic and young adult sections. They are more expensive then thrift stores or book sales, but I don't mind supporting independent book sellers. Plus, you earn money-off and free books with every dollar spent. Not a bad deal, in my mind.

Today, for $40, I purchased:

Dead Until Dark by Charlene Harris
Ten Things I Love About You by Julia Quinn
What Happens in London by Julia Quinn
The Sea of Trolls by Nancy Farmer
The River Between Us by Richard Peck
The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin
The Higher Power of Lucky by Susan Patron
The Whipping Boy by Sid Fleischman
Daughter of the Mountain by Lousie Rankin
The Scarlett Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne

Since all but the Julia Quinn books were on my list, I am very pleased with my acquisitions. Now, which to read first?
EDIT: New Video, mostly to practice. Enjoy!

In the Mailbox is meme created by The Story Siren.

No comments:

Post a Comment