Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Aquisitions: Book Buying Frenzy!

I've been on a bit of book buying frenzy. It started with that enormous haul from the estate sale, continued with the trip to the new book store and ended (hopefully) with Saturday's 3 hours dig through crates at the local Thrift Store.

In my defense, the Thrift Store trip was extenuating circumstances. First, it's a dollar ($1) for as many books as you can stuff into a plastic grocery bag. Second, they'd just pulled crates of books from their warehouse. And Third, I can't resist crates of books begging to be dug through!

I walked away with six bags (for $6 dollar) and about 120 books. So, that's awesome.

Also, I've purchased a stack or two off Amazon. Mostly, filling in gaps in series, or buying a new series recommended by a friend. I think I'm done with the book buying for a while.

Well, I'm off to sort, log and stack the new acquisitions!

No comments:

Post a Comment