Sunday, March 22, 2015

Ramble:TBR

I don't normally have a TBR pile. Just a stack of books I'm reading (3-5 at a time) and the rest live on my shelves until I pull them down. However, on occasion, I have a convergence of books that I want to read right now and I do not put them away as normal. Instead, I leave them in a pile on my nightstand and plow through them as I can.

Here is the current pile:

Nick and Tesla's Special Effect Spectacular by Pflugfelder & Hockensmith

Women Food and God: An Unexpected Path to Almost Everything by Geneen Roth

The Secrets of Sir Richard Kenworthy by Julia Quinn

Mouse Guard: Labyrinth and Other Stories by David Peterson et al

The Art of Video Games: From Pac-Man to Mass Effect by  Chris Melissinos and Patrick O'Rourke

Imperial Stars by E.E. Smith and Stephen Goldin (Family d'Alembert Book 1)


These are in addition, of course, to my current reads, which I have been neglecting. I really must read more, otherwise I will die before I get all of my books read!

No comments:

Post a Comment