Friday, March 27, 2015

Review: Mouse Guard, Labyrinth, and Other Stories by Archaia Entertainment

Synopsis: This is Archaia Entertainment's 2014 contribution to Free Comic Book Day. It contains six "mini" stories from six comics  - Mouse Guard, Rust, Labyrinth, Bolivar, Will O'The Wisp, and Farscape.

Review: While I've seen the TV show Farscape, and the movie Labyrinth, I had no exposure to the other four stories. This was an eclectic collection. Sci-fi, mouse fantasy, steampunk - it was odd jumping from world to world. Some of the stories made me want to read more (The Mouse Guard), while others left me confused (Will O'The Wisp). In the end this was a fine collection to read. I didn't receive it as part of FCBD 2014. I received it a few weeks ago, as part of a video game art exhibit at a local museum.

Bookmarks: 6 of 10

Awards: None

ISBN: 978-1-60886-425-6
Date Finished: 3-20-2015
Pages: 32

No comments:

Post a Comment