Saturday, July 9, 2011

Review: The Lady Most Likely by Julia Quinn, Eloisa James and Connie Brockway

Synopsis: Hugh Dunne, the Early of Briarly, needs a wife, so his sister hands him a list of delectable damsels and promises to invite them - and a few other gentleman - to her country house for what is sure to be the event of the season. Hugh will have time to woo whichever lady he most desires...Unless someones else snatches her first.

Review:
I like Julia Quinn and I was knew I would enjoy this book. The idea of three authors writing three stories all tied together was an excellent idea. I enjoyed Quinn's excerpt the most, and James's the least - mostly due to her lack if dialogue. In all, this was a delightful as I expected.

Bookmarks: 7 of 10

Awards: None

Date Finished: 7-8-11
Pages: 372

No comments:

Post a Comment