Saturday, December 3, 2011

Aquisitions: Thirft Store Sale and an Extra

I stopped at the tiny little health food store I get vitamins at (it's a local business so I prefer supporting it to the large conglomerates. Plus, they have the BEST soy sauce) - and the shop is next to (and my next too, I mean 9 stores in a strip mall) from the Thrift Store - which was having a sale: Buy 2 Books, Get 1 Free. I went in because, well, I'm weak.

Here is what I purchased:

The Poems of St. John of the Cross ar. by John Frederick Nims (Spanish and English)

Renew My Heart: Daily Wisdom from the Writings of John Wesley com. by Alice Russie

Living the Christian Year: Time to Inhabit the Story of God by Bobby Gross

The Magic Egg and Other Stories by Frank R. Stockton

The Tiger Expedition by Thor Heyerdahl

I also picked up a second copy of With Christ in the School of Prayer by Andrew Murray.

Extra is a book N purchased for me on a recent date night:

The Doomsday Vault by Steven Harper

Quite a good haul, even if I say it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment