Sunday, November 10, 2013

Aquisitions: Getting My Nerd On

Yesterday, we stopped by this local comic book shop. I purchased a rather substantial amount of comic books, manga and graphic novels. This is because I wish to explore this genre, as I find it fascinating!

Here is what I purchased:

Graphic Novels:

Grimms Fairy Tales by Zenoscope, Volumes 1-7

Robyn Hood: Wanted by Zenoscope, Omnibus

Grimms Fairy Tales: Zombies and Demons, Unleash Tie-In, by Zenoscope, Omnibus

Grimms Fairy Tales: Unleashed, Volume 1 by Zenoscope

Grimms Fairy Tales: Bad Girls by Zenoscope

My Little Pony Annual 2013: Equestria Girls

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Volumes 1 and 2

My Little Pony: Pony Tales, Volume 1

Mara by Brian Wood et al, by Imagine Comics

Manga:

WitchHunter by Jung-Man Cho, Volume 1-4

I can't wait to dig and see what the noise is about. Already, I've started the Grimms Fairy Tales and it's SO addictive!

No comments:

Post a Comment